Wynwood Learning Center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to the students. Discrimination based on race, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin is prohibited. We will accept most agency assisted financial programs. Enrollment is open to children who are between the ages of 3 months and 9 years old.
To enroll your child, you’ll need:
(1) To complete an enrollment packet
(2) To submit updated physical and immunization forms from your child’s pediatrician
(3) A recent picture of your child
(4) A copy of their birth certificate
(5) Copy of parent(s) identification
(6) To submit payment of registration/material fee and tuition